The AK70 is a large expedition sac suitable for climbs in the Greater Ranges. It can carry a heavy payload of 25-30 kgs in reasonable comfort, but still remain light enough to be used for a summit push. To understand just how versatile this seemingly simple rucksack is, look at our features & uses page. Sizes 1 & 2 are currently out of stock.
- £ 180.00 BUY NOW (UK only)
- 70+7 litres
- 1600 g
- 8.00 mm 7001-T6 alloy M-frame / 12 mm Titanium centre stay
- Removable floating lid - for more versatile load-options
Side compression straps - quick and easy to fit or remove
Oversized back haul loop - easy to grab and clip
Top compression strap
External and internal lid pockets - with taped seams
40 mm webbing waistbelt with low-profile full-sized hip-fins
Two ice-axe holders
Stretch wand pockets
Reinforced double-layer base panel
4 mm Rivory-Joanny drawcords - can be used for emergency rap anchors
- Made in
- Only size 3 in stock, but is almost sold out.
- 2nd generation launched 2007. The new 3rd generation model is due in mid-2015.
- Download PDF