The AK47-X is basically identical to the AK47, but features a removable, floating adjustable lid rather than a fixed one. And the colour is red instead of gunmetal. For many climbers, the extra 5 litres made possible by the adjustable lid make this a more versatile sack than the standard AK47. To understand just how versatile this seemingly simple rucksack is, look at our features & uses page.
- £ 160.00 BUY NOW (UK only)
- 47+5 litres
- 1170 g
- 8.00 mm 7001-T6 alloy M-frame
- 1 - 2 - 3
- Removable floating lid - for more versatile load-options
Side compression straps - quick and easy to fit or remove
Oversized back haul loop - easy to grab and clip
Top compression strap
External and internal lid pockets - with taped seams
40 mm webbing waistbelt with low-profile full-sized hip-fins
Internal sleeve for hydration bladder
Two ice-axe holders
Stretch wand pockets
Reinforced double-layer base panel
4 mm Rivory-Joanny drawcords - can be used for emergency rap anchors
- Made in
- Only size 3 in stock. Sizes 1 & 2 are sold out.
- 2nd generation launched 2005. The new 3G version will be launched in May 2015.
- 2009-08 AK47-X Climber Aug 09.pdf