The AK47 is the icon of the crux range. The classic alpine sac, it is small enough for shorter climbs, yet also big enough for multi-day routes. It can carry a heavy load of hardware to the bottom of a route with sufficient comfort, yet when empty is so light you hardly notice it. To understand just how versatile this seemingly simple rucksack is, look at our features & uses page. Size 1 is now no longer available.
- £ 150.00 BUY NOW (UK only)
- 47 litres
- 1120 g
- 8.00 mm 7001-T6 alloy M-frame
- 2 - 3
- Side compression straps - quick and easy to fit or remove
Oversized back haul loop - easy to grab and clip
External and internal lid pockets - with taped seams
Top compression strap
40 mm webbing waistbelt with low-profile full-sized hip-fins
Internal sleeve for hydration bladder
Two ice-axe holders
Stretch wand pockets
Reinforced, double-layer base panel
4 mm Rivory-Joanny drawcords - can be used for emergency rap anchors
- Made in
- Size 1 is now UNAVAILABLE. Sizes 2 & 3 in stock.
- 2nd generation launched 2005.
- 2008-06 AK47 Outdoor DE Jun 08.pdf
2009-09 AK47 Climb Sep 09.pdf
- Download PDF